Guys can be HARD to shop for especailly when they are picky or already seem to have everything! Here are a few ideas of what to get your Man this Valentines Day that he’ll be sure to love.
- My husbands shoes always seem to get a lot of wear since they’re used daily for work. This Shoe Shine Kit is the coolest gift; its a 7 piece kit and comes with a leather travel bag to store it all.
- If your man loves working out then this Under Armor Tank would be a perfect gift for him; it’s $24.99.
- These Under Armor Shorts would be a great match with the Under Armor tank top. They’re extremely comfortable and just $39.99.
- Brew-Better Coffee at Home – I got this for my husband for Christmas and he has LOVED it. He enjoys making coffee at home whether its a french press or a pour over with the chemex. This book gives tips and ideas for a perfect blend and brew. This is now on sale at Target for only $7 dollars, super good deal.
- My husband believes this is some of the BEST coffee. His favorite is Misty Valley. If you live in the DFW area you should totally check out Avoca Coffee, it’s amazing!
- I persoanlly want to get this Hyper Chiller for myself. haha. It’s only $25 and can turn something hot into something cold within 1 minute. I’m thinking this will be perfect for summer when you brew that tea or coffee and want it to be iced!
- If your man has had a difficult time finding a pair of socks that feel good on for work, look no further. These Buffalo Socks are by far my husbands favorite brand of socks. I typically get them at TjMaxx but you can also find them on Amazon.
- With Spring coming into swing soon this North Face Zip Up is perfect for cool weather. It’s a lighter option that still keeps you warm and looks sleek on.